Why choose Cellular shades?
In our Southern Saskatchewan climate, Cellular Shades are one of the most versatile and innovative window coverings in today’s market. These shades feature a unique pleated honeycomb construction to provide both fashion and superior energy efficiency. Raise and lower the shade as needed for light control and privacy with a pull cord, cordless feature or motorized options. No cord holes are visible. These durable, washable, polyester fabrics are available in a wide range of colors and textures.There is a variety of cell sizes to chose from. Fabric choices range from sheer to total blackout.
Cellular Shade Features:
- Superior insulators – the most energy efficient window covering available on the market
- Honeycomb shape traps air inside. This keeps a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- No route holes or exposed strings, offering a streamlined appearance
- Cellular shades are able to cover large areas with a solid piece of fabric. Fabric sizes up to 144” wide with no visible seams
- Great application for arches or specialty shapes
- Unique lifting options available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Made of a polyester fabric treated to resist stains and static electricity, making them easy to clean.
- Very durable – the polyester fabric bounces back and holds its pleats for a tight stacking
- Excellent selection if a blackout treatment is desired
- Fabric is neutral on the back side, providing a nice, consistent look from the home’s exterior